Friday, February 4, 2011

Jigsaw

This is my collection of  Black and Decker jigsaws. There are many interesting facts about these jigsaws that appeal to me, one of which is that they were all manufactured in Australia. The other is the development of the handle design from the early die-cast version which was closed to the first plastic versions that were open to the latest black version which is closed.

I am in the process of trying to identify when these items were made, so if you're able to help, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I have the silver one. I know that it is over 50 years old because my great grandfather rebuilt it. I am sorry that i cant help more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impartial and unbiased blog, making it pleasurable for the audience to read.
    air rifle reviews for 2017

    ReplyDelete