Thursday, February 17, 2011

If the Black and Decker CP2 of my grandfather's was the drill that got me started, it was discovering the SHER Drill Master that confirmed to me the importance of this study. A small all-resin drill (I suspect it is Bakelite), the drill has no 'trigger' switch, instead, an ON/OFF switch is located on the side of the body, curious as the resemblance to a pistol is uncanny. The Drill Master was first introduced to the Australian public in 1952, I am unsure as to when it was taken off the market. This particular example was purchased on Ebay from someone in Western Australia.

2 comments:

  1. I have one of these bakerlite drills,could you tell me what it would be worth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog has communicated its importance in a short yet clear way, so compact.
    pole saw machine

    ReplyDelete